Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 23254 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2023, 04:00:53 PM »
Advertisement
It shows that Wade was in his office, not running around as you claimed.

Here is an excerpt from a 7/20/1992 interview by Wes Wise for the Sixth Floor Museum Oral History Collection. Anyone interested can request a full copy from the SFM for a minimum fee. The pdf file is protected and will not allow copy/paste operations. This is typewritten (and emphasis added) by me, verbatim, from the interview:

Wes:  Here's one of a few more random things here that are just left in my notes. The autopsy photos on JFK...on the president were allegedly interfered with at some point along the line between here and Washington DC and so forth. Would that have interfered with your conduct of the case against Lee Harvey Oswald? Possibly interference with those autopsy pictures?

Henry:  Well, I don't think those autopsies...the only thing you have to prove, in the way of autopsies, is that John F. Kennedy died of a gunshot wound. Doesn't make any difference where it came in or where it went out... it was a poorly done autopsy, but if anybody is to blame, I might have some blame myself because one of the amusing theories , if there is anything amusing about this...Aaron Ward was a JP at Parkland. He called me just as I got back to the office and he said, "Now, they're having a fight over John F. Kennedy's body." ... He said, "Over one side of the gurney, or the coffin I guess at that time because they bought a coffin, you have the Secret Service, the FBI, and Jackie Kennedy trying to take the body on to Washington, and on the other side, you have Rose, Dr. Rose, the medical examiner here, who wants to do the autopsy and who was doing eight or nine hundred a year, and he was a good one. And so, Dallas police and the sheriff, they're trying...because there's a state law that says you can't take a body out of the state without an autopsy but the fine is $100. And they wanted to do the autopsy here. Well, you had people all over the United States blaming Dallas, and I said, "Is the White House doctor there?" And I got him on the phone, and he told me that... I said, "The only thing is, we've got to have some doctor testify that a gunshot would caused his death." And he said, "Well, we're going to take him to Bethesda." If you say so. "And I'll furnish your doctor when he does the autopsy down here for the trial." And I got Ward back on there and I said, "Tell him to take him on back."

Wes:  So, what happened then?

Henry:  They took him on to Bethesda where he had the autopsy.

Wes: Why were you contacted?

Henry:  Well, I'm the one that has to try the case, you know?

Wes:  I see. So, they were going to you as the authority as to how this would take place.

Henry:  What the law is and also the $100 fine law taking the body out of the state without an autopsy, and I was familiar with that and so was Aaron Ward, and he was just out there... we still hadn't gotten a JP type passing on the cause of death but we also had a medical examiner thrown into quite an operation down there.

YOU claimed Wade OK'd the JFK Body being taken away from Parkland Hospital by the SS. Now you realize Wade did Not. All this other stuff is interesting, but not relevant to the Fact that the JFK Body was muscled out of Parkland Hospital by the SS.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: December 29, 2023, 04:00:53 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #137 on: December 29, 2023, 04:02:43 PM »

Was anybody ever prosecuted for the JFK Body theft? No mystery why.

Hmm, now just who would have been responsible for prosecuting “the gorillas”? Let’s see, I think that would have been the district attorney. What was his name? Oh yeah, Henry Wade, right? It turns out that Henry Wade had already (before they left) advised, via telephone, Dr. Earl Rose and Justice Theron Ward that he had no objection to the removal of the president’s body. Maybe that is why…

BUMP/REMINDER

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2023, 04:09:16 PM »
    YOU claimed Wade OK'd the JFK Body being taken away from Parkland Hospital by the SS. Now you realize Wade did Not. All this other stuff is interesting, but not relevant to the Fact that the JFK Body was muscled out of Parkland Hospital by the SS.

Can you not read  ??? what Wade told Wes Wise for the historical record? Wade volunteered the fact that he OK’d it.   8)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: December 29, 2023, 04:09:16 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #139 on: December 29, 2023, 04:10:21 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »

Can you not read  ??? what Wade told Wes Wise for the historical record? Wade volunteered the fact that he OK’d it.   8)

I have been and continue to Focus on the point at which the SS STOLE JFK's Body from Parkland Hospital. The "yarn" almost 30 yrs after the fact, (if true), that You are shifting to would have occurred AFTER the body of JFK was already on board AF-1. At that point in time, the SS theft of JFK's body was already a fait accompli.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 04:41:27 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: December 29, 2023, 04:39:15 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #141 on: December 29, 2023, 05:00:46 PM »
     I have been and continue to Focus on the point at which the SS STOLE JFK's Body from Parkland Hospital. The "yarn" almost 30 yrs after the fact, (if true), that You are shifting to would have occurred AFTER the body of JFK was already on board AF-1. At that point in time, the SS theft of JFK's body was already a fait accompli.

… AFTER the body of JFK was already on board AF-1.

No, Wade specifically says it was during the fight.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2023, 05:27:57 PM »

… AFTER the body of JFK was already on board AF-1.

No, Wade specifically says it was during the fight.

Just how long do you believe the SS Agents putzed around inside that hallway over the JFK casket/body with Jackie standing there? These SS Agents that have just Failed to protect the POTUS are not to be confused with Diplomats.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: December 29, 2023, 05:27:57 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #143 on: December 29, 2023, 05:52:09 PM »
     Just how long do you believe the SS Agents putzed around inside that hallway over the JFK casket/body with Jackie standing there? These SS Agents that have just Failed to protect the POTUS are not to be confused with Diplomats.

I suggest that you read Kenneth O'Donnell's testimony if you want to know how, why, and when the decision to take the body back to Washington DC occurred. Here are a few excerpts:

First, O'Donnell believed that LBJ wanted him in charge:

Mr. SPECTER. Did Vice President Johnson look to you in any way for a recommendation on his subsequent plans in terms of your being then in charge of the presidential party?
Mr. O'DONNELL. It was my impression that he did, that he, with the President gone that he felt I was--had to assume a position of responsibility, both with regard to Mrs. Kennedy and as to himself.
He asked me, as I recall--he asked me for my advice as to his departure and used the words, "I am in your hands now," at some point in the conversation.
But I did get the impression that he wanted official--that isn't the proper word--but that his movements should be approved by all concerned.

Next, O'Donnell found out Jackie's intentions:

Mr. O'DONNELL. ...I then went back to Mrs. Kennedy, who was in a very understandably distraught condition. It was my opinion--I tried to in some way imply that she might leave and come with us, at least to get her out of that room. She was covered with blood.
Mr. SPECTER. Which room was she in then?
Mr. O'DONNELL. She was in the same room. She had not moved. She was sitting near the door.
Mr. SPECTER. That is the room where the President was treated by the Dallas doctors?
Mr. O'DONNELL. Yes; there is a little corridor. There were swinging doors. He was inside the swing door. She was not in the presence of the body.
Mr. SPECTER. What was her response to you?
Mr. O'DONNELL. Her response to me was she would not leave her husband's body. At that point, I realized that she would not. The doctor had continually attempted to get her to take some form of sedation. And she had consistently refused, and told me she would not take anything, that she was going to stay with her husband. I realized that she was going to stay with her husband, no matter what anybody did, and there was no possible way of in any way getting her to leave. And so, therefore, the only alternative I could see was that we move the President. It is an assumption I probably would have arrived at anyway, but I arrived at it in this manner.

O'Donnell describes well the process of his decision making. It appears to me that the decision wasn't made by a bunch of pissed-off SS agents. It was made by a good friend and adviser of the Kennedys who was very much a diplomatic person.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2023, 05:53:50 PM by Charles Collins »