Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 26794 times)

Offline Royell Storing

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2023, 10:57:50 PM »
Advertisement
They can't even agree on the "conspiracy."  In some instances, Oswald is completely innocent.  In others, he has some unspecified involvement but is not the shooter.  In still others, he is the shooter but there were other shooters and/or participants.  Working backward toward the facts to avoiding accepting the obvious conclusion that Oswald was the assassin and there is no credible evidence of the involvement of anyone else after 60 years of trying to make that case.

The SCIENCE has proven the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE. This means at least 2 shooters. You might want to ignore this, but it is FACT!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: November 28, 2023, 10:57:50 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #65 on: November 28, 2023, 11:24:04 PM »
    This is where people such as yourself are at a tremendously embarrassing disadvantage. You would rather screw around with posting gory cartoons and pictures vs becoming familiar with JFK Assassination Sworn Testimonies. Skinny Holland also reported seeing a motorcycle jumping the curb and racing Up the Knoll. The common denominator of Holland and Bowers would be their: (1) Close Proximity, and (2) Uniquely HIGHLY ELEVATED VIEW of the Knoll. There's never anything humorous in the face of ignorance.

Can you please point out the motorcycle that you see, in the following film still images or photographs? Thanks in advance.

These images come from the JFK Assassination Research Photo Gallery, link above.

Btw I can't see any motorcycle tracks or motorcycles or do you think for some unknown reason the evil conspirators edited out the motorcycle?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 28, 2023, 11:26:02 PM by John Mytton »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2023, 11:59:17 PM »
    The SCIENCE has proven the SBT is IMPOSSIBLE. This means at least 2 shooters. You might want to ignore this, but it is FACT!

It's impossible?  I know there is a full moon but surely you don't believe that.  There have been recreations using the same rifle and ammo that demonstrate that it was not only possible but the ONLY possible result.  You can see it with your own eyes. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: November 28, 2023, 11:59:17 PM »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #67 on: November 29, 2023, 12:08:47 AM »
    Not sure WHERE you are referring to when You say, "Lee Bowers is still telling you there was NO ONE THERE". Specifically, where is THERE? Bowers does mention "commotion", but that would indicate possible activity by a person or persons. Like I said previously, with Bowers being responsible for track switching and train traffic atop The Triple Underpass, I believe a pair of binoculars was standard equipment inside the Railroad Tower that he manned. His detailed WC description of what men were wearing, "in line with the Triple Underpass"/grassy knoll, the 3 cars, bumper stickers, etc , makes me believe he was using binoculars at least part of the time leading up to the Kill Shot. With that corridor view he had straight down into the area between the cement walkway/The Steps and the picket fence, he was a very valuable witness that the WC failed to cultivate.
My memory tells me that Bowers could not see the 3 guys halfway down thems steps.
Geometrically impossible. U can check that today if u like.
But, Bowers would have seen them if they occasionally wandered over closer to the fence, or if/when they were further up the stairs, in the minutes before the shooting.
And, of course, binoculars would not change that.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 12:10:17 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

Offline Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2023, 12:25:31 AM »
It's impossible?  I know there is a full moon but surely you don't believe that.  There have been recreations using the same rifle and ammo that demonstrate that it was not only possible but the ONLY possible result.  You can see it with your own eyes.
To be fair. It is possible geometrically speaking that 2 different shots from the same spot could give 2 wound trajectories that could possibly be lined up such that they gave the impression of a single shot.
This could possibly even be done if the 2 shots were from 2 slightly different spots.
But, i agree that, other evidence suggests that the SBT was the only possible result of all of the evidence.
And, the SB was by Oswald from Oswald's window, &, the SB was at Z218.

Z218 makes it more difficult for the SBT i think, i mean compared to Z219 or later, due to the geometry involved.
By the way, anti SBTists, & pro SBTists, have never mentioned that the SB would almost certainly not have gone dead straight, it would have veered.
After all, it went throo say 8" of jfk, & then say10" of connally.
A FMJ Carcano slug might veer say up to 8 deg in 8", & then the tumbling slug might veer say up to 10 deg in 10".

Shot-1 (Oswald) was at Z105, ie at the signals.
Shot-3 to shot-6 (or shot-3 to shot-7)(Hickey) were at say Z300 to Z312.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2023, 12:28:05 AM by Marjan Rynkiewicz »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: November 29, 2023, 12:25:31 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #69 on: November 29, 2023, 02:31:31 AM »

Maybe you missed the Knott Labs Laser 360 Technology conclusion = "IMPOSSIBLE"

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #70 on: November 29, 2023, 06:15:17 AM »
They can't even agree on the "conspiracy."  In some instances, Oswald is completely innocent.  In others, he has some unspecified involvement but is not the shooter.  In still others, he is the shooter but there were other shooters and/or participants.

Just because the LN-faithful march in lock-step over their faith-based narrative doesn’t make that narrative correct.

Working backward toward the facts to avoiding accepting the obvious conclusion that Oswald was the assassin

LOL.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2023, 06:16:56 AM »

BS: cite these “recreations”.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #71 on: November 29, 2023, 06:16:56 AM »