Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: From Behind the Fence  (Read 26743 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: From Behind the Fence
« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2023, 12:32:53 AM »
Advertisement
    What other than delivering a corpse to Parkland Hospital did the SS actually accomplish on 11/22/63?  The SS freely admits Failing to return fire with even a single shot. What kinda "protection" is this?

I'm not sure what point you are trying to make as this is incoherent.   Obviously, they did "fail" since JFK was assassinated.  Not sure there was much that they could have done under the circumstances, however.  A shooter in a building behind them had ample opportunity to commit the crime.   That is why they no longer drive the President around in an open car on a preannounced route.  Recently, the secret service stood around gaping after a car collided with the presidential motorcade.  Fortunately, it was no more than a drunken democrat, but if it had been a bomb they would have been in trouble.  Old Joe stood gaping like a dementia patient before they ushered him into the car.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: December 26, 2023, 12:32:53 AM »

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #105 on: December 26, 2023, 01:26:50 AM »
I'm not sure what point you are trying to make as this is incoherent.   Obviously, they did "fail" since JFK was assassinated.  Not sure there was much that they could have done under the circumstances, however.  A shooter in a building behind them had ample opportunity to commit the crime.   That is why they no longer drive the President around in an open car on a preannounced route.  Recently, the secret service stood around gaping after a car collided with the presidential motorcade.  Fortunately, it was no more than a drunken democrat, but if it had been a bomb they would have been in trouble.  Old Joe stood gaping like a dementia patient before they ushered him into the car.

You're talking about "prevention". I'm talking about "apprehension". The SS did absolutely Nothing but flee the crime scene and steal the body of JFK after the Kill Shot. It does Not get any weaker than that.

Offline Della Cross

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2023, 04:27:39 AM »
I wrote a reply that had specific points that no one replied to.  So, I'm posting them again.  First, the SS threatened Dr. Malcolm Perry for giving a medical opinion about a gunshot wound, a subject where he had expertise. Second,  the SS confiscated all evidence, video and transcripts, of the Nov. 22 press conference at Parkland, which took place a couple of hours after the assassination. It was at this press conference that Dr. Perry -- an expert in gunshot injuries -- identified the front throat wound as an entrance wound. Third, the SS threatened to rescind Dr. Perry's medical license if he ever said that again. Only extortionists behave like this. What makes this all so strange, is that the SS began its terror campaign against Dr. Perry on the afternoon of Nov. 22.  At that time, no one could possibly have known whether or not a shot had been fired from the front. So, why did the SS behave this way? Is there no one on this forum who can at least offer some speculation?  To repeat, why was the SS, before they had done any investigation of the crime scene, so rock solid certain that no shot had been fired from the front?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: December 26, 2023, 04:27:39 AM »

Offline Della Cross

« Reply #107 on: December 26, 2023, 04:50:36 AM »
Royell Storing wrote: "The SS did absolutely Nothing but flee the crime scene and steal the body of JFK after the Kill Shot. It does Not get any weaker than that."

Sometimes we forget that in 1963, assassinating the President of the United States, or anyone else, was not a federal crime.  The Secret Service had no jurisdiction in this case. Only the laws of the State of Texas had been violated, and Governor Connally was himself in critical condition, unable to issue any orders. The SS fled Dallas with the president's body because, although they had no legal power over the case, they had a huge interest in controlling the investigation. They did not want Texas doing a real autopsy, in accordance with state law.       

Offline Royell Storing

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2023, 05:05:20 AM »
Royell Storing wrote: "The SS did absolutely Nothing but flee the crime scene and steal the body of JFK after the Kill Shot. It does Not get any weaker than that."

Sometimes we forget that in 1963, assassinating the President of the United States, or anyone else, was not a federal crime.  The Secret Service had no jurisdiction in this case. Only the laws of the State of Texas had been violated, and Governor Connally was himself in critical condition, unable to issue any orders. The SS fled Dallas with the president's body because, although they had no legal power over the case, they had a huge interest in controlling the investigation. They did not want Texas doing a real autopsy, in accordance with state law.       
  With the SS having no jurisdiction, and this not being a federal crime, the Dallas PD was foolish to surrender their evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2023, 05:05:20 AM »

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2023, 10:36:05 AM »
   You're talking about "prevention". I'm talking about "apprehension". The SS did absolutely Nothing but flee the crime scene and steal the body of JFK after the Kill Shot. It does Not get any weaker than that.

well they did fan out on elm very briefly before being called back to the follow up car , and then all traveled to parkland . in terms of returning shots i dont see how they could , i mean in the sense that we can see them in altgens looking around and back but i dont think they had any great sense in those vital seconds where exactly shots came from .now had they seen a man or oswald in the window pulling back a rifle yes i can see them potentially return fire . but given all the civilians on the street and in windows that could be very dangerous .

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #110 on: December 26, 2023, 10:54:04 AM »
I wrote a reply that had specific points that no one replied to.  So, I'm posting them again.  First, the SS threatened Dr. Malcolm Perry for giving a medical opinion about a gunshot wound, a subject where he had expertise. Second,  the SS confiscated all evidence, video and transcripts, of the Nov. 22 press conference at Parkland, which took place a couple of hours after the assassination. It was at this press conference that Dr. Perry -- an expert in gunshot injuries -- identified the front throat wound as an entrance wound. Third, the SS threatened to rescind Dr. Perry's medical license if he ever said that again. Only extortionists behave like this. What makes this all so strange, is that the SS began its terror campaign against Dr. Perry on the afternoon of Nov. 22.  At that time, no one could possibly have known whether or not a shot had been fired from the front. So, why did the SS behave this way? Is there no one on this forum who can at least offer some speculation?  To repeat, why was the SS, before they had done any investigation of the crime scene, so rock solid certain that no shot had been fired from the front?

Della his and merry christmas . i am aware shall we say of perhaps some pressure being put on perry to sort of back track if you will , in terms of the throat wound being an entrance wound . and later he would as we know change and say it could have been either exit or entrance . i would be very interested in any information you have , which you spoke of . any video , film , statements by perry etc on this matter . if you can . thank you . i have seen a person who worked with perry who said they asked perry straight out , but that he refused to talk about it . only to later talk and in essence say (in private ) along the lines that he was pressured .this would fall under interfering with witnesses would it not ? .

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2023, 11:10:09 AM »

The responsibility of the SS agents was to stay with the President.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #111 on: December 26, 2023, 11:10:09 AM »