Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Andrew Mason

Author Topic: When Was JBC Hit?  (Read 41153 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: When Was JBC Hit?
« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2024, 11:15:06 PM »
Advertisement
Dan, this seems to be your modus operandi. When you misunderstand something you accuse others of trying to deceive you.  When your error is revealed you feel you have to double down on on the accusation that you have been deliberately deceived rather than admitting the error. It appears to be a habit you have. 

What have I misunderstood and, if this is something I always do, please point out another example.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: June 25, 2024, 11:15:06 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #353 on: June 26, 2024, 12:33:57 AM »
While Andrew tries to find his way out of the maze of lies and and deceit he has built for himself I would again invite those who haven't put their opinions forward to hazard an opinion as to when John Connally is shot in the clip below:

Use the frame count provided in the clip to pinpoint your best guess.
It would be good to hear from those who usually stay quiet on such matters.

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2024, 12:40:23 AM »
So if it’s now Z195 for Andrews diagram and there’s no wrist  in the way , then I guess  the 1500 + ft/sec bullet that’s tumbling after exiting JFKs throat must have entered JCs leg backwards and must have bounced back out the same entry wound to the back seat somehow. 😳

And the Willlis girl stopped virtually instantly 🤨upon hearing a loud noise at Z195 while the reason for  at least 2 SS agents in the follow car looking to their LEFT at Z150-Z160  while JFKs head has turned sharply to his right between Z160-170 and Jackie turning her head likewise in that same interval, must be some other loud noise that preceded the loud noise at Z195?🤔

The Betzner Z186 and Willis Z205 are what are the 2 main stumbling blocks to a theoretical early Z160-170 shot fired and although Jerry O. and Charles C. May  believe that head turning at this interval is enough evidence to make a Z160ish st shot plausible, it’s still in conflict with vast majority witness having the last shots certainly MUCH closer together than 4.8 sec apart, which is the fact if Z224 is the 2nd shot and Z313 is the 3rd shot.

So I’m still more leaning towards Dans theory that the FIRST shot was at Z224 approx because it’s resolves everything except for why the Willis girl stopped at Z195 and why the head turns of JFK and Jackie at Z160-170.

The only variation I have on Dans theory is that that the reason for a missed last  shot AFTER Z313 was because the TSBD shooter was using a semi auto rifle and as many witness described  the last 2 shots as “back to back” then a 1 sec interval would be consistent with the shooter using a semi auto deciding to shoot his last 2 shots rapidly as this was the last chance he had after the 1st shot at Z224 had not accomplished a fit certain fatal wound to JFK. The lay shot this was a miss slightly high from the muzzle rise effect when firing 2 shots rapidly with a semi auto rifle.

The head turns of JFK and Jackie by Z170 and Willis girl having stopped at Z195 (more probably after 2 sec hearing a noise at Z160) would have to be due to some loud noise other than a loud rifle shot.

Now all I have to prove is that either Oswald or some other shooter at the TSBD 6th floor used a semi auto rifle like maybe an M1 carbine that had a folding stock and the shooter could have escaped carrying such weapon concealed under his jacket  😳

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: June 26, 2024, 12:40:23 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #355 on: June 26, 2024, 03:14:54 PM »
What have I misunderstood and, if this is something I always do, please point out another example.
Ok. When you accused me of deliberate deception by using the Itek map because it contained errors. When I showed you the errors were not on the map but on their placement of Betzner and Willis and not on the position of JFK, which was the whole point of using it, you doubled down and repeated your little rant - several times now.  It still appears that you do not understand the tests with Betzner and Willis in their correct locations that show the Itek map as being accurate.  But I am not asking you to change. I kind of enjoy seeing you go apoplectic into your misguided little rants.

There have been many others.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 10:54:40 PM by Andrew Mason »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2024, 03:23:01 PM »
While Andrew tries to find his way out of the maze of lies and and deceit he has built for himself I would again invite those who haven't put their opinions forward to hazard an opinion as to when John Connally is shot in the clip below:

All I see is JBC voluntarily turning around in an attempt to see JFK after hearing a rifle shot and fearing an assassination and uttering “oh, no, no” as Nellie said he did before the second shot.  Why did you cut it off at z250? After all, Altgens was very clear that his photo at z255 was before the second shot.  Here is the entire sequence from z222 to z312:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2024, 07:38:05 PM by Andrew Mason »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: June 26, 2024, 03:23:01 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #357 on: June 27, 2024, 02:56:03 AM »

The Zapruder Film and other assassination films have a perspective issue regarding the seated position of JFK with his (R) Arm resting on top of the Passenger side of the Limo vs Gov. Connally's Jump Seat location inside the JFK Limo. The absolutely best way to view the alignment of JFK vs Connally is at Love Field when both men got inside the Limo, sat down, and we then view them from the rear as the JFK Limo pulls away from Love Field. There is B/W Film Footage of this which puts the SBT to bed. It is Images such as this which provided the foundation for Knott Lab Laser SCIENCE declaring that the SBT, "Is Impossible".  I have been around this Forum for years and NEVER seen this B/W Love Field footage posted here.   

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2024, 06:30:52 AM »
   The Zapruder Film and other assassination films have a perspective issue regarding the seated position of JFK with his (R) Arm resting on top of the Passenger side of the Limo vs Gov. Connally's Jump Seat location inside the JFK Limo. The absolutely best way to view the alignment of JFK vs Connally is at Love Field when both men got inside the Limo, sat down, and we then view them from the rear as the JFK Limo pulls away from Love Field. There is B/W Film Footage of this which puts the SBT to bed. It is Images such as this which provided the foundation for Knott Lab Laser SCIENCE declaring that the SBT, "Is Impossible".  I have been around this Forum for years and NEVER seen this B/W Love Field footage posted here.

This frame on the right shows the limousine departing Love Field. Notice the bunch on the top of Kennedy's jacket, which is why (unless you're Don Knotts Lab) one shouldn't use the bullet hole measurements on the clothing laid flat without adjusting for the bunch. Connally is seated very much inboard relative to the President. Nellie seems to be over right next to the car interior.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 06:32:10 AM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: June 27, 2024, 06:30:52 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #359 on: June 27, 2024, 07:04:30 AM »
  Jerry - Thanks for posting those images. Unfortunately, they are Not the ones I referenced having examined.  I have seen the images that you posted on this Forum before. They stir the pot, but are nowhere close to being definitive. And, they are nowhere close to giving the viewer a look from BEHIND the JFK Limo. There's a lot of very good JFK Assassination images now making their presence known.  Avoid wasting your time on the jacket bunching stuff. It does nothing but distract from concentrating on the Physical Position of JFK and Gov Connally inside the Limo. With the images that are now available, I recommend you get back inside the JFK research trenches. I proved that was Not Officer Haygood on the Darnell/Martin films, and I will soon reveal my next JFK Assassination Blockbuster. Stay Tuned. 
« Last Edit: June 27, 2024, 07:05:36 AM by Royell Storing »