Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock  (Read 27255 times)

Online John Mytton

Re: The LHO Escape -- Panic and Shock
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2023, 10:05:26 PM »
Advertisement
He probably expected to be killed or arrested in the building.  He was likely as surprised as anyone that he got out.  When he did, he just kept moving until they closed in on him.  At that point, he is the most wanted criminal in the world.  That would be a source of stress.

Thumb1:

Thanks Richard, this insightful comment is not mere speculation, but from Oswald's own written words can be considered fact.

Oswald never thought he would get away with the murder of the President and fully expected to be killed by cops, and this can be seen in the very first Commission exhibit, the Walker note which says "11. If I am alive and taken Prisoner..." which indicates that he was fully prepared to commit suicide by cop.

Oswald's "historic diary" also gives further insight into his deranged state of mind where he admits he tried to commit suicide, and this dying for his Political beliefs even extends to his arrest at the Texas Theatre when he pulls out his revolver in front of a stack of cops, and then this maniac pulls the trigger and tries to kill McDonald. The only intended outcome was to die but the brave Dallas Police instead arrested this sick little double murderer.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 01, 2023, 10:32:44 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2023, 10:05:26 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2023, 10:56:16 PM »
Thumb1:

Thanks Richard, this insightful comment is not mere speculation, but from Oswald's own written words can be considered fact.

Oswald never thought he would get away with the murder of the President and fully expected to be killed by cops, and this can be seen in the very first Commission exhibit, the Walker note which says "11. If I am alive and taken Prisoner..." which indicates that he was fully prepared to commit suicide by cop.

Oswald's "historic diary" also gives further insight into his deranged state of mind where he admits he tried to commit suicide, and this dying for his Political beliefs even extends to his arrest at the Texas Theatre when he pulls out his revolver in front of a stack of cops, and then this maniac pulls the trigger and tries to kill McDonald. The only intended outcome was to die but the brave Dallas Police instead arrested this sick little double murderer.

JohnM

What a joke... trying to dishonestly link massive assumptions made about Oswald with a document he allegedly wrote months earlier. But it's a good example how highly questional "evidence" (of absolutely nothing) and speculation somehow becomes "circumstantial evidence".

Online John Mytton

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2023, 12:44:35 AM »
What a joke... trying to dishonestly link massive assumptions made about Oswald with a document he allegedly wrote months earlier. But it's a good example how highly questional "evidence" (of absolutely nothing) and speculation somehow becomes "circumstantial evidence".

Golly gee willikers Martin, why all the hostility, I didn't write that evidence, Oswald did!

I didn't shoot myself in the elbow while training to be a Marine, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about my Mother's illness to escape the Marines, Oswald did!
I didn't defect to the Enemy at the height of the Cold War, Oswald did!
I didn't slash my wrists when refused entry into Russia, Oswald did!
I didn't document my suicide attempt, Oswald did!
I didn't bash my wife, Oswald did!
I didn't order a mail order rifle, Oswald did!
I didn't order a mail order revolver, Oswald did!
I didn't try to kill General Walker, Oswald did!
I didn't write a note to my wife on what to do after I'm killed or captured, Oswald did!
I didn't leave the majority of my money with my wife on an unscheduled visit, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my wedding ring behind with my wife on the same unscheduled visit, Oswald did!
I didn't carry a long package to work on the morning of the assassination, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about the package, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my prints on the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
I didn't get identified by Brennan in the snioper's nest window, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my shirt fibers that matched fibers found on the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
I didn't leave prints on the rifle rest, Oswald did!
I didn't own the weapon that exclusively matched the bullet fragments found in the Limo, Oswald did!
I didn't immediately flee the crime scene, Oswald did!
I didn't catch a bus and then get off, Oswald did!
I didn't go way past my rooming house then walk back, Oswald did!
I didn't admit getting my revolver from Oswald's rooming house, Oswald did!
I didn't go to my room and be seen zipping up my jacket, Oswald did!
I didn't kill Tippit in front of an eyewitness, Oswald did!
I didn't get seen in front of a plethora of eyewitnesses fleeing from the Tippit crime scene, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my jacket under a car in a parking lot from the parking lot I was seen entering, Oswald did!
I didn't pass by by a shoe salesman without my jacket, Oswald did!
I didn't enter a Theatre without paying, Oswald did!
I didn't punch a Police Officer upon his approach, Oswald did!
I didn't pull out the Tippit murder weapon and try to kill more Police Officers, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about authenticated backyard photos, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about where I put my long package in Frazier's car, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about owning the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
Etc etc etc!

JohnM

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 01:26:33 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2023, 12:44:35 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2023, 01:26:04 AM »
Golly gee willikers Martin, why all the hostility, I didn't write that evidence, Oswald did!

I didn't shoot myself in the elbow while training to be a Marine, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about my Mother's illness to escape the Marines, Oswald did!
I didn't defect to the Enemy at the height of the Cold War, Oswald did!
I didn't slash my wrists when refused entry into Russia, Oswald did!
I didn't document my suicide attempt, Oswald did!
I didn't bash my wife, Oswald did!
I didn't order a mail order rifle, Oswald did!
I didn't order a mail order revolver, Oswald did!
I didn't try to kill General Walker, Oswald did!
I didn't write a note to my wife on what to do after I'm killed or captured, Oswald did!
I didn't leave the majority of my money with my wife on an unscheduled visit, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my wedding ring behind with my wife on the same unscheduled visit, Oswald did!
I didn't carry a long package to work on the morning of the assassination, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about the package, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my prints on the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
I didn't get identified by Brennan in the snioper's nest window, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my shirt fibers that matched fibers found on the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
I didn't leave prints on the rifle rest, Oswald did!
I didn't own the weapon that exclusively matched the bullet fragments found in the Limo, Oswald did!
I didn't immediately flee the crime scene, Oswald did!
I didn't catch a bus and then get off, Oswald did!
I didn't go way past my rooming house then walk back, Oswald did!
I didn't admit getting my revolver from Oswald's rooming house, Oswald did!
I didn't go to my room and be seen zipping up my jacket, Oswald did!
I didn't kill Tippit in front of an eyewitness, Oswald did!
I didn't be seen in front of a plethora of eyewitnesses fleeing from the Tippit crime scene, Oswald did!
I didn't leave my jacket under a car in a parking lot from the parking lot I was seen entering, Oswald did!
I wasn't seen by a shoe salesman without my jacket, Oswald did!
I didn't enter a Theatre without paying, Oswald did!
I didn't punch a Police Officer upon his approach, Oswald did!
I didn't pull out the Tippit murder weapon and try to kill more Police Officers, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about authenticated backyard photos, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about where I put my long package in Frazier's car, Oswald did!
I didn't lie about owning the Murder weapon, Oswald did!
Etc etc etc!

JohnM

Golly gee willikers Martin, why all the hostility,

A simple statement of fact isn't really hostility, but I can understand how somebody like you could perceive it to be.

I didn't write that evidence, Oswald did!

What "evidence" did Oswald write, exactly and how is what he allegedly wrote evidence and of what?

Btw.. repeating a bunch of wild claims for which you can't produce a shred of conclusive evidence is exactly what my previous comment was about.

I'll give you one example; you claim that Oswald lied about the package he brought to work on Friday morning, but you haven't got a shred of evidence to back it up. All you've got is conjecture.

Another example; You claim that Oswald owned the weapon that exclusively matched the bullet fragments found in the Limo, but again, apart from conjecture, you haven't got a shred of evidence to back up that claim. In fact, you can't even prove that the bullet fragments now in evidence were in fact found in the Limo.

It's easy to concoct a story, but at some point you will need some solid conclusive evidence to back it up and it's exactly there were you fail massively.

Online John Mytton

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2023, 01:44:24 AM »
It's easy to concoct a story, ....

Wow, just wow!!!

I just supplied a Mountain of interconnecting pieces of evidence from an equal Mountain of unconnected sources and you have the audacity to suggest that it's "easy to concoct a story"? You can't be serious!

Do you ever think before you spew such illogical rubbish?

Just consider(well not you personally because you live with the fairies), the difficulty of grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street and creating this Enormously complicated backstory of assassination attempts, buying a rifle, purchasing a revolver, faking evidence, faking documents, faking eyewitnesses, faking films, faking autopsies, having officials from conflicting sources all lie, etc etc?

And you offhandedly claim without a second thought that "it's easy"! Hahahaha!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2023, 01:44:24 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2023, 02:15:15 AM »
Wow, just wow!!!

I just supplied a Mountain of interconnecting pieces of evidence from an equal Mountain of unconnected sources and you have the audacity to suggest that it's "easy to concoct a story"? You can't be serious!

Just consider(well not you personally because you live with the fairies), the difficulty of grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street and creating this Enormously complicated backstory of assassination attempts, buying a rifle, purchasing a revolver, faking evidence, faking documents, faking eyewitnesses, faking films, faking autopsies, having officials from conflicting sources all lie, etc etc?

JohnM

Oh please, spare me the BS. It's a bunch of questionable claims that do not constitute a mountain of any sort nor do they interconnect. So, yes, I am serious.... the basis for any circumstantial case is a concocted story. This just isn't a very strong or persuasive story.

What is "illogical" about it? Could it be that you are utterly unable to understand how anybody can come to a different conclusion than you?

Just consider(well not you personally because you live with the fairies), the difficulty of grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street and creating this Enormously complicated backstory of assassination attempts, 

How said anything about "grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street"? And what makes you even think that some of Oswald's history was created? And what "assassination attempts" are you talking about.

buying a rifle, purchasing a revolver,

Getting somebody like Oswald to fill out a couple order forms is, in the right set of circumstances, not really difficult at all.

faking evidence, faking documents, faking eyewitnesses, faking films, faking autopsies,

Are you really completely incapable to understand that people who control an investigation also have the means to manipulate evidence?

having officials from conflicting sources all lie, etc etc?

And yet, we know for a fact that some of those officials did in fact lie.... Go figure!

I fully understand why you consider it difficult, because the more difficult it becomes the less likely it actually happened.

But with all your grandstanding, there is one thing missing and that's conclusive evidence...... which of course is why you invest so heavily in the concocted circumstantial case. After all, it's easier to make up something to allegedly connect dots that do not exist than it is to actually prove a case.

But, I'm truly sorry, John, that what I have written has gone way over your head.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 02:19:52 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2023, 03:10:15 AM »

Oh please, spare me the BS. It's a bunch of questionable claims that do not constitute a mountain of any sort nor do they interconnect. So, yes, I am serious.... the basis for any circumstantial case is a concocted story. This just isn't a very strong or persuasive story.

What is "illogical" about it? Could it be that you are utterly unable to understand how anybody can come to a different conclusion than you?

Just consider(well not you personally because you live with the fairies), the difficulty of grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street and creating this Enormously complicated backstory of assassination attempts, 

How said anything about "grabbing some unassuming nobody off the street"? And what makes you even think that some of Oswald's history was created? And what "assassination attempts" are you talking about.

buying a rifle, purchasing a revolver,

Getting somebody like Oswald to fill out a couple order forms is, in the right set of circumstances, not really difficult at all.

faking evidence, faking documents, faking eyewitnesses, faking films, faking autopsies,

Are you really completely incapable to understand that people who control an investigation also have the means to manipulate evidence?

having officials from conflicting sources all lie, etc etc?

And yet, we know for a fact that some of those officials did in fact lie.... Go figure!

I fully understand why you consider it difficult, because the more difficult it becomes the less likely it actually happened.

But with all your grandstanding, there is one thing missing and that's conclusive evidence...... which of course is why you invest so heavily in the concocted circumstantial case. After all, it's easier to make up something to allegedly connect dots that do not exist than it is to actually prove a case.

But, I'm truly sorry, John, that what I have written has gone way over your head.

You're clearly having difficulties comprehending the enormity of the deception that you propose and the fact that you consider that a literal cast of more than you can possibly imagine of unassociated innocent eyewitnesses and officialdom on every conceivable level and from many and varied conflicting departments and agencies, can seamlessly contribute to the guilt of an "innocent" man shows your lack of real World experience which incidentally endearingly contributes to your charming childlike naivety.

JohnM
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 05:22:58 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: December 02, 2023, 03:10:15 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: December 02, 2023, 10:15:07 AM »
You're clearly having difficulties comprehending the enormity of the deception that you propose and the fact that you consider that a literal cast of more than you can possibly imagine of unassociated innocent eyewitnesses and officialdom on every conceivable level and from many and varied conflicting departments and agencies, can seamlessly contribute to the guilt of an "innocent" man shows your lack of real World experience which incidentally endearingly contributes to your charming childlike naivety.

JohnM

Utter BS and exactly what can be expected from you.

The whole thing is idiotic hyperbole. Just because you can't understand that there doesn't have to be an "enormity of deception", Oswald must have done it alone. There just one problem; you don't have and can't present conclusive proof of that foolish leap of faith.

« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 01:24:02 PM by Martin Weidmann »