Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.  (Read 14229 times)

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

Re: The James Files' version. A look from across the ocean.
« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2023, 04:53:25 PM »
Advertisement
Of course, I haven't read all the information about the JFK assassination. And often, including thanks to your forum, I find new information about it.

In particular, I came across information about Gordon Arnold here. According to him, some, may be fake Secret Service agents had been clearing the parking lot on the Grassy Knoll from outsiders just before the motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza. Another brick in the Files' version. And it seems that other witnesses besides Gordon Arnold have testified about this.

Because if you believe in a conspiracy, then when shooting from behind the picket fence, there should be no outsiders nearby.

And it repeats itself regularly. You get new information. You try it on to the Files' version. And... it fits it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2023, 04:53:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2023, 06:43:22 PM »
Of course, I haven't read all the information about the JFK assassination. And often, including thanks to your forum, I find new information about it.

In particular, I came across information about Gordon Arnold here. According to him, some, may be fake Secret Service agents had been clearing the parking lot on the Grassy Knoll from outsiders just before the motorcade passed through Dealey Plaza. Another brick in the Files' version. And it seems that other witnesses besides Gordon Arnold have testified about this.

Because if you believe in a conspiracy, then when shooting from behind the picket fence, there should be no outsiders nearby.

And it repeats itself regularly. You get new information. You try it on to the Files' version. And... it fits it.

RFK Jr is now naming hit-man for hire Charles Harrelson, (Father of actor Woody Harrelson), as being involved in the JFK Assassination.  RFK Jr said Charles Harrelson did Not do any of the actual shooting, but he was responsible for the handing out of the PHONY CIA/FBI Credentials that were used that day. 1 of the "3 Tramps" that police uncovered in the train yard on 11/22/63 does bear a striking resemblance to Charles Harrelson. On, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Harrelson is questioned behind bars/on camera regarding his involvement in the JFK Assassination, and his likeness to that 1 Tramp. Harrelson denied being be the pictured Tramp, though he did acknowledge with amusement the likeness.       
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 06:45:16 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2023, 07:24:35 PM »
  RFK Jr is now naming hit-man for hire Charles Harrelson, (Father of actor Woody Harrelson), as being involved in the JFK Assassination.  RFK Jr said Charles Harrelson did Not do any of the actual shooting, but he was responsible for the handing out of the PHONY CIA/FBI Credentials that were used that day. 1 of the "3 Tramps" that police uncovered in the train yard on 11/22/63 does bear a striking resemblance to Charles Harrelson. On, "The Men Who Killed Kennedy", Harrelson is questioned behind bars/on camera regarding his involvement in the JFK Assassination, and his likeness to that 1 Tramp. Harrelson denied being be the pictured Tramp, though he did acknowledge with amusement the likeness.     

I've read about it. In my opinion, Charles Harrelson looks somewhat like the first of the three tramps, but still it's not him. The nose is very different. Charles Harrelson's nose is wide and potato-shaped, forked, with rather thick nostrils. Tramp #1 has a different nose. I know that a person's nose grows all their life, but not to the same extent. And the hair waviness is different. And other facial features also differ when viewed in detail. There are enough photos of tramp #1 from different angles.

This is what concerns exactly the three tramps. And not as to whether Charles Harrelson participated in those events or not. I can't say anything about the latter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2023, 07:24:35 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2023, 09:30:33 PM »

I've read about it. In my opinion, Charles Harrelson looks somewhat like the first of the three tramps, but still it's not him. The nose is very different. Charles Harrelson's nose is wide and potato-shaped, forked, with rather thick nostrils. Tramp #1 has a different nose. I know that a person's nose grows all their life, but not to the same extent. And the hair waviness is different. And other facial features also differ when viewed in detail. There are enough photos of tramp #1 from different angles.

This is what concerns exactly the three tramps. And not as to whether Charles Harrelson participated in those events or not. I can't say anything about the latter.

You pinpoint Tramp #1. Which Tramp is that? Charles Harrelson was the Tallest of the 3 Tramps. The photos I have seen of the 3 Tramps as they were being walked single file across Dealey Plaza has Charles Harrelson positioned in the Middle. "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" segment which highlighted Harrelson claimed that 2 Independent Forensic Anthropologists examined a photo of Charles Harrelson vs a photo of the Tallest Tramp and determined with a probability of 90-95% that Harrelson was the Tallest Tramp.
     I am interested in the 3 tramps due to taking special interest in the railroad yard after the assassination. I do NOT believe we are seeing Motorcycle Officer Haygood back inside the train yard on the Darnell Film and the Martin Film. Officer Haygood is the DPD motorcycle cop that dumped his motorcycle at the Elm St curb and then ran up and across the Knoll, climbed atop the Triple Overpass, and then generally inspected the trainyard. During his WC Testimony, Haygood was asked about having made a 12:35 transmission from his motorcycle regarding getting cops to cover the TSBD. Haygood during his WC Testimony confirmed both the time and content of this 12:35 DOCUMENTED Dallas Police Dept Transmission. Officer Haygood is filmed by Wiegman riding toward the Stemmons Sign: (1) AFTER Wiegman ran Up the knoll, (2) AFTER Wiegman filmed the Hester's at the top of the Knoll, (3) AFTER Wiegman ran Down the knoll, And (4) AFTER Wiegman filmed the Newman Family laying on the ground at the bottom of the knoll. Officer Haygood next appears on the Couch Film as he is straightening up his motorcycle at the Elm St. Curb on the other side of The Steps. As Couch inside Camera Car #3 passes by him, Haygood has just managed to straighten up his bike. Officer Haygood is still standing on Elm St at this point. He has not yet started his run UP and ACROSS the Knoll. My conservative estimation is that it probably took Haygood 2 minutes to do ALL of this and then run to the top of the Triple Underpass. With the Kill Shot being at 12:30, this means in only 3 minutes Officer Haygood will be making his DOCUMENTED 12:35 DPD radio transmission from his motorcycle. We next allegedly see Officer Haygood on the Darnell Film inside the railroad yard behind Officer Roger Craig and Officer Buddy Walthers. Officer Craig and Officer Walthers WALK across the entire train yard with this alleged motorcycle cop/Haygood consistently between them and the railroad cars all the way across the railroad yard. We next see this alleged motorcycle cop on the Darnell/Martin Films having reached the end of the railroad cars and now beginning to WALK down the Elm St. Extension toward the Texas School Book Depository. There is No Way that this alleged DPD Cop could in 3 minutes elapsed time: (1) WALK across the entire train yard as seen on the Darnell/Martin Films, (2) WALK down the Elm Ext as seen on the Darnell/Martin Films and (3) make it back to his motorcycle at the bottom of Elm St to make a DOCUMENTED 12:35 radio transmission. That motorcycle cop is NOT Officer Haygood. He was probably positioned back there to keep law enforcement away from the train cars. (Where the 3 Tramps were eventually discovered). This is exactly what this alleged motorcycle cop was doing as he stayed between Officers Craig/Walthers all the way across the train yard. It is physically impossible for the WALKING cop we see on the Darnell/Martin Films to be Officer Haygood and make that DOCUMENTED 12:35 radio transmission.     
« Last Edit: December 09, 2023, 09:46:27 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2023, 11:41:17 AM »

The Three Tramps Gus Abrams, Harold Doyle, and John Gedney

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2023, 11:41:17 AM »

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2023, 11:50:16 AM »
Dear forum mates, please tell me who are these three men on the steps leading to the pergola? As far as I understand, there was no one else in front of the picket fence during the shots.

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2023, 11:53:57 AM »
Duncan, thanks for naming the three tramps.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2023, 11:53:57 AM »

Offline Ruslan Sadykov

« Reply #39 on: December 10, 2023, 12:20:57 PM »
As for the Hatman, whether it's a bowler hat or a fedora hat. Apparently, the misconception occurred due to a defect in the Moorman's photograph, which occurred either during shooting or, more likely, during the development of photographic film. This defect is clearly visible with sufficient magnification of the photo. However, this does not exclude the possibility that the gunman is depicted in the photo. Of course, without a hat:

« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 12:23:48 PM by Ruslan Sadykov »