Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview  (Read 40056 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Vicki Adams: The Lost Interview
« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2024, 09:39:52 AM »
Advertisement
It's too late Martin, Adams story as in the WC and confirmed in the OP video, is provably wrong!
You lose!

JohnM

Run John run....

I'll leave you with this; I did not write any of my replies to your BS posts to try and convince you of anything, because it was clear from the outset that it would be impossible to do with a LN. I wrote the posts for other, far more reasonable readers than you, to show them just how far you would go with your usual BS to try and salvage your pathetic fairytale. It worked.

The irony of it all is that you have now resorted to calling two women, who had nothing to gain and were merely witnesses to a minor part of the case, liars and as a result you have accused them of conspiring to tell the same story decades after the event. Are you proud of yourself?

Oh, and let's not forget that you have also demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that you can not provide a shred of evidence that shows Oswald was on the stairs at all! Well done  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: January 04, 2024, 09:39:52 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #73 on: January 04, 2024, 09:41:56 AM »
Interesting, then how can we trust any of her memories? LOL!

JohnM

By checking the key information, about Adams and Styles going down before Truly and Baker came up, against what she remembered on that particular point. And she was very clear about exactly that, some 5 decades later, even if she couldn't remember why she went out there.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:50:06 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2024, 09:45:23 AM »
You're not very good at this are you!

My statement of "up to 30 seconds" automatically encapsulates 15 seconds. Duh!

JohnM

It is still a misrepresentation of what Adams actually said. But even if her estimate was correct and it was 30 seconds (quod non), that still means the women would be at the stairs on the 4th floor before somebody coming from the 6th floor could get there.

The case you are desperately trying to defend here is puzzle with a great many pieces missing. You will never ever be able to present even a remotely plausible timeline for the events involving Adams/Styles and Shelley/Lovelady between 12:30 and 12:36, but I nevertheless challenge you to give it a try.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:56:17 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: January 04, 2024, 09:45:23 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #75 on: January 04, 2024, 09:52:06 AM »
Run John run....

I'll leave you with this; I did not write any of my replies to your BS posts to try and convince you of anything, because it was clear from the outset that it would be impossible to do with a LN. I wrote the posts for other, far more reasonable readers than you, to show them just how far you would go with your usual BS to try and salvage your pathetic fairytale. It worked.

The irony of it all is that you have now resorted to calling two women, who had nothing to gain and were merely witnesses to a minor part of the case, liars and as a result you have accused them of conspiring to tell the same story decades after the event. Are you proud of yourself?

Oh, and let's not forget that you have also demonstrated beyond any reasonable doubt that you can not provide a shred of evidence that shows Oswald was on the stairs at all! Well done  Thumb1:

Give it up Martin, you've been back pedalling ever since Adams own voice confirmed that after she came down from the 4th floor and she saw Lovelady and Shelley on the 1st floor and years of CT claims about the WC altering evidence has gone up in flames, Wake up and smell the air of Truth!

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 09:54:27 AM by John Mytton »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2024, 09:59:00 AM »
Give it up Martin, you've been back pedalling ever since Adams own voice confirmed that after she came down from the 4th floor and she saw Lovelady and Shelley on the 1st floor and years of CT claims about the WC altering evidence has gone up in flames, Wake up and smell the air of Truth!

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:

JohnM

Wake up and smell the air of Truth!

The air of Truth in your neck of the wood smells like manure.

But I take it this means you would be providing us with a plausible timeline of the events between 12:30 and 12:36 or evidence that Oswald was actually was on the stairs at all?

Says it all, really...
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 10:09:05 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 04, 2024, 09:59:00 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #77 on: January 04, 2024, 10:00:13 AM »
It is still a misrepresentation of what Adams exactly said. But even if her estimate was correct and it was 30 seconds (quod non), that still means the women would be at the stairs on the 4th floor before somebody coming from the 6th floor could get there.

It is still a misrepresentation of what Adams exactly said.

Wtf?, I said up to 30 seconds, how is that wrong?

But even if her estimate was correct and it was 30 seconds (quod non), that still means the women would be at the stairs on the 4th floor before somebody coming from the 6th floor could get there.

We know it was longer than 30 seconds. End of story.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2024, 10:03:22 AM »

JohnM

If you don't know that, you know even less about how to present evidence correctly than I thought.

Hilarious..... "we know" but "we" can't show you!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2024, 10:05:21 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 04, 2024, 10:03:22 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #79 on: January 04, 2024, 10:06:38 AM »
Wake up and smell the air of Truth!

The air of Truth in your next of the wood smells like manure.

But I take it this means you would be providing us with a plausible timeline of the events between 12:30 and 12:30 or evidence that Oswald was actually was on the stairs at all?

Says it all, really...

Now that there is indisputable proof that Adams was wrong about when she left the window, Oswald had plenty of time to sneak down the stairs!

Case Closed!

But do keep trying because I would like a challenge, which so far you haven't provided.

JohnM