Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory  (Read 11498 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Oswald Acted Alone Is The Most Popular Theory
« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2024, 04:03:36 PM »
Advertisement
"i made it clear i was not posting about it quite a way back in this thread " fergus obrien

"Just another reason that no one should take your claims about it seriously then…" Charles

riddle me this Charles IF I NEVER posted about it HOW can i have made claims about it ? .

If you never posted anything about it, then I apologize. I must have been confused.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #128 on: May 17, 2024, 04:03:36 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #129 on: May 18, 2024, 08:15:10 PM »
you still have a problem with the LESS THAN HONEST bit dont you ? . whether you want to ignore it or not Fritz was atleast less than honest when it came to THIS CASE  , likewise Hosty and likewise Holmes . Bookhout is another matter . and as i said that then colors the opinion of people , it gives them valid reason to doubt their word . after all you would probably say at the least (as an example ) that you have valid reason to doubt the word of Earlene roberts regarding certain claims she made . however you would cite her and rely upon other claims he made . to put it simply if you were to lie , to be less than honest on more than one occasion , would not the members here have a valid reason to be distrustful of you ? .

i cant speak about why a person would do what they did , all i can do is tell you what they did , after that you or others can decide why they did it . and once again A MODICUM OF COMMON SENSE please , how could the DPD say Oswald admitted carrying a rifle when HE at every opportunity ON TV and in front of masses of press vehemently protested his innocence and denied any and all quilt ? .

as has been pointed out here already and it seems ignored is that we were told  NO interrogation notes were kept , that was a lie was it not ? . because they exist today . and the notes such as they are now may not even have been written at the time of interrogation but later , perhaps after Oswalds death . when of course they then could never be disputed .

A serious problem with this case is the staggering incompetence of the good ol' boy investigation.
Not a single piece of evidence, other than the rifle, was photographed in it's original position - not the Sniper's Perch (a staged photo was put in evidence), not the hulls (picked up by Fritz before being photographed), not the rifle bag ( a drawing of where it was positioned was put in evidence!!) and not Bonnie Ray Williams' lunch remains (discovered by at least SEVEN first responders on top of the boxes that formed the SN).
That there was no tape recording or stenographer present during Oswald's interrogation regarding the assassination of the President of the United States is simply mind-blowing.
All of this is fuel for the Conspiracy Theorist, the trick is trying to discern what is incompetence, what is corruption and what is conspiracy.
It doesn't help that Nutters believe law enforcement can never do anything wrong and everything was done honestly and competently. It reveals them for the frauds they really are.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2024, 09:40:36 PM »
A serious problem with this case is the staggering incompetence of the good ol' boy investigation.
Not a single piece of evidence, other than the rifle, was photographed in it's original position - not the Sniper's Perch (a staged photo was put in evidence), not the hulls (picked up by Fritz before being photographed), not the rifle bag ( a drawing of where it was positioned was put in evidence!!) and not Bonnie Ray Williams' lunch remains (discovered by at least SEVEN first responders on top of the boxes that formed the SN).

Well, there are at least three Crime Lab Photos taken of the Sniper's Nest on November 22nd prior to boxes being moved. The reconstruction done on Monday (without reference photos, it would seem) proved inaccurate in terms of the boxes by the window but afforded better viewpoints of the overall scene, so some came to be used as exhibits. A good idea; probably not. No one thought the paper bag was evidence at the time and it got moved, but testimony established where it was.

That there was no tape recording or stenographer present during Oswald's interrogation regarding the assassination of the President of the United States is simply mind-blowing.
All of this is fuel for the Conspiracy Theorist, the trick is trying to discern what is incompetence, what is corruption and what is conspiracy.
It doesn't help that Nutters believe law enforcement can never do anything wrong and everything was done honestly and competently. It reveals them for the frauds they really are.

When did police anywhere tape-record interrogations in that era? Maybe some confessions were taped. Back then, the FBI-on-down relied on notes, which usually formed the basis of reports, and the courts accepted those reports as accurate; they also allowed a law officer to testify while referring to his notes. It's not that "Nutters" think police were infallible; it's more that they understand the law enforcement of the time and not to apply the "CSI Effect".

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #130 on: May 18, 2024, 09:40:36 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #131 on: May 18, 2024, 10:33:46 PM »
Well, there are at least three Crime Lab Photos taken of the Sniper's Nest on November 22nd prior to boxes being moved. The reconstruction done on Monday (without reference photos, it would seem) proved inaccurate in terms of the boxes by the window but afforded better viewpoints of the overall scene, so some came to be used as exhibits. A good idea; probably not. No one thought the paper bag was evidence at the time and it got moved, but testimony established where it was.

You're confusing the Sniper's Perch with the Sniper's Nest.
I never mentioned anything about photographing the Sniper's Nest.
And your notion that no-one thought the long bag was connected to the crime is massively wrong. Plenty of first responders thought that the bag was used to carry the rifle. I'm really surprised you're not aware of this. But, of course you are aware of this.
Are you also aware that the picture of the Sniper's Perch in evidence taken on Monday the 25th is labelled as being taken shortly after the assassination?
Of course you are.
Are you aware that drawing a picture of where evidence was doesn't really count?
At least you agree about Bonnie Ray's lunch.

When did police anywhere tape-record interrogations in that era? Maybe some confessions were taped. Back then, the FBI-on-down relied on notes, which usually formed the basis of reports, and the courts accepted those reports as accurate; they also allowed a law officer to testify while referring to his notes. It's not that "Nutters" think police were infallible; it's more that they understand the law enforcement of the time and not to apply the "CSI Effect".

Where do you think the DPD failed?

Offline Fergus O'Brien

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2024, 03:53:04 PM »

"All of this is fuel for the Conspiracy Theorist "

the above assertion infers that ANYONE who does not accept the official version of events is A  by default a conspiracy theorist ,  B by LN definition then a kook or a nut , C who simply only look for and ONLY seek anything no matter how outlandish that would appear to support a conspiracy narrative . the above is not only completely unfair ,irrational but false .

"the trick is trying to discern what is incompetence, what is corruption and what is conspiracy"

well yes that i guess is not unreasonable logic .there was incompetence , there was corruption , and at the least a conspiracy of both silence and to conceal truth after the fact . as an example i do not think that Fritz intention in picking up the shells was intended by him to interfere with the crime scene (some may disagree ) but none the less he did just that , and then was untruthful about it . two LN witnesses alyea and mooney say him do this . so LN can not reasonably dispute this without them selves looking dishonest .there is no doubt , fritz did it , he was seen doing it , there is testimony and a statement from alyea that they saw him do it . this was done PRIOR to the shells being photographed , and so that in turn means undeniably that we simply cannot rely upon the positions of the shells in the photos taken after the above events . of course they may have been re positioned roughly as the DPD thought they had originally laid , but we simply do not know this .

on another note i do feel that the man seen hanging out of the snipers nest window seen by Rowland can only have been Williams . we know he was up there on the 6th floor , we know he was eating lunch , and we know his lunch sack was found in close proximity to the snipers nest on a box . officially he is the only one on the 6th floor at that time , all be it the FBI , commission and LN have in the past sought to dishonestly get him off the 6th floor long before 12.15 . so logically if Williams was the only person on the 6th floor at 12.15 (excluding any thoughts of Oswald at this time ) as Williams was a man of color and Oswald was not , and if we accept that Rowland did see a man in the window . well then who else but williams could have been that man ?. to my knowledge he never admitted being inside the snipers nest , and to my knowledge he was never asked if he was , but people can feel free to correct me if i am wrong . i of course understand why LN are reluctant to have Williams inside the snipers nest at 12.15 , because if he was he simply could not have missed Oswald sat in there with a rifle . assuming Oswald was in there of course . that would raise serious questions , uncomfortable questions .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #132 on: May 19, 2024, 03:53:04 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #133 on: May 19, 2024, 04:30:51 PM »
lol you are funny , idiotic but funny . but it is a serious topic and people like you help to lighten it up for us , so thank you .

It is good to know you are able to see the ridiculousness of your actions.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2024, 04:35:07 PM »
"i made it clear i was not posting about it quite a way back in this thread " fergus obrien

"Just another reason that no one should take your claims about it seriously then…" Charles

riddle me this Charles IF I NEVER posted about it HOW can i have made claims about it ? .

Oh, but you did. You mention the event as a hypocrisy but do not explain it, instead post a bunch of meaningless crap about Myers and LNers.  Both animations end with the exact same outcome. A bullet striking JBC in the back except Knotts Lab claims to have proven SBT is false while Myers claims it proves it. The hypocrisy is all yours when you go on a strange rant and rave about Myers but accept Knotts Lab. Not directly mentioning Knotts Lab does not make you non-committal, what it makes you is a – better not, you are kind of delicate and hypersensitive.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #134 on: May 19, 2024, 04:35:07 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #135 on: May 19, 2024, 07:36:11 PM »
"All of this is fuel for the Conspiracy Theorist "

the above assertion infers that ANYONE who does not accept the official version of events is A  by default a conspiracy theorist ,  B by LN definition then a kook or a nut , C who simply only look for and ONLY seek anything no matter how outlandish that would appear to support a conspiracy narrative . the above is not only completely unfair ,irrational but false .

"the trick is trying to discern what is incompetence, what is corruption and what is conspiracy"

well yes that i guess is not unreasonable logic .there was incompetence , there was corruption , and at the least a conspiracy of both silence and to conceal truth after the fact . as an example i do not think that Fritz intention in picking up the shells was intended by him to interfere with the crime scene (some may disagree ) but none the less he did just that , and then was untruthful about it . two LN witnesses alyea and mooney say him do this . so LN can not reasonably dispute this without them selves looking dishonest .there is no doubt , fritz did it , he was seen doing it , there is testimony and a statement from alyea that they saw him do it . this was done PRIOR to the shells being photographed , and so that in turn means undeniably that we simply cannot rely upon the positions of the shells in the photos taken after the above events . of course they may have been re positioned roughly as the DPD thought they had originally laid , but we simply do not know this .

on another note i do feel that the man seen hanging out of the snipers nest window seen by Rowland can only have been Williams . we know he was up there on the 6th floor , we know he was eating lunch , and we know his lunch sack was found in close proximity to the snipers nest on a box . officially he is the only one on the 6th floor at that time , all be it the FBI , commission and LN have in the past sought to dishonestly get him off the 6th floor long before 12.15 . so logically if Williams was the only person on the 6th floor at 12.15 (excluding any thoughts of Oswald at this time ) as Williams was a man of color and Oswald was not , and if we accept that Rowland did see a man in the window . well then who else but williams could have been that man ?. to my knowledge he never admitted being inside the snipers nest , and to my knowledge he was never asked if he was , but people can feel free to correct me if i am wrong . i of course understand why LN are reluctant to have Williams inside the snipers nest at 12.15 , because if he was he simply could not have missed Oswald sat in there with a rifle . assuming Oswald was in there of course . that would raise serious questions , uncomfortable questions .

Every word of this is utter nonsense. It all exists in your own mind and nowhere else.
Jack puts forward a compelling case for only two shots being fired instead of the three shots that are part of the official narrative. Just because he does not accept the official version of events does not make him a Conspiracy Theorist. As you are finding out, Jack is a proper Nutter.
Personally, I accept a large portion of the official narrative apart from one, quite significant detail - I don't believe Oswald took the shots.
Now, this does, by default, make me a Conspiracy Theorist.
You are being overly sensitive and reading too much into things. Present your case, the evidence for it and the arguments emanating from that evidence. You seem to be spending a lot of your time putting out fires that have nothing to do with the actual case.