Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 4K Zapruder film  (Read 2673 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: 4K Zapruder film
« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2024, 09:51:10 PM »
Advertisement

I continue waiting for a Fact Based response to: (1) Seeing absolutely No Trace of Emmett Hudson on the Willis Photo, and/or (2) White Shirt Man moving Up-The-Steps on the Nix Film. Telling the viewer to use "logic" or "common sense" vs what they actually See, (or do Not see), in the Willis Photo vs The Muchmore Film, vs The Nix Film reveals a serious problem between these contrasting images. The images on ALL 3 can Not be true. It's no mystery why Hudson is the only person that Law Enforcement ID'd. Hudson did maintenance work on the Dealey Plaza grounds. It would have been only a matter of time until Hudson's identity along with his story of Only 1 Man being on The Steps with him became known.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2024, 09:51:10 PM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2024, 12:59:18 AM »
or your theory that in the Nix Film, Elm street went uphill!

:D :D :D
That is truly awesome.

Yeah, Royell couldn't understand that Nix's camera was being held with a slight rotation and insisted that the Nix film was yet another set of altered images, because as he says, Elm street was going uphill away from the depository!? But when I pointed out the obvious fact that the light pole was also off kilter, he suddenly or hopefully saw the light and then happily went hunting for another Royell sized anomaly.

JohnM

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2024, 02:09:17 AM »

Still waiting for Anyone on this Forum to supply Evidence that explains the obvious ambiguity between what we see on the Willis Photo vs The Muchmore Film.  Hudson was wearing Long White Pants. The Bright White on the top of Hudson's head was also highly visible. Where is even a trace of any of this on the Willis Photo? And then we have the White Shirt Man moving Up-The-Steps. You guys keep telling us that the "images do Not lie" Yet, now you go crickets.
     I already Proved that Officer Haygood is NOT the motorcycle cop back inside the train yard on the Darnell/Martin Films. And I have also exposed the White Shirt Man on the Nix Film. I am currently wrapping up yet another Discovery. Those of you claiming to be JFK Assassination Researchers should apologize for your dereliction of duty.     

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2024, 02:09:17 AM »

Online John Mytton

« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2024, 02:37:12 AM »
And I have also exposed the White Shirt Man on the Nix Film.   

Sorry Royell, but the man seen running up the steps in a good quality Nix film frame grab is wearing a brown shirt.
And your looking at a poor multigenerational, heavily compressed YouTube video isn't evidence of anything. LOL!

BTW your track record is littered with provable hallucinations and bizarre nonsense, do you honestly think that you are a believable JFK Assassination Researcher or are you just a fraudulent observer with delusions of grandeur?

JohnM
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 03:14:02 AM by John Mytton »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2024, 03:54:56 PM »

OK, so why don't you post one of these claimed, "good quality Nix film frame grab" that you contend shows a "Brown" shirt? Why? Because it does Not exist. You are merely repeating what you have heard/been told. Every single time I have seen this Nix Snippet, it clearly shows the man moving Up-The-Steps to be wearing a WHITE SHIRT. Even the one posted on this thread clearly shows a White Shirt. So why don't you just shut me up and Post That, "GOOD QUALITY NIX FILM FRAME GRAB"?  And please, STOP re-posting those Ghost Images that have been gobbed onto the Willis Photo. THAT is Not "evidence". It smacks of something right out of a "Scooby-Doo" cartoon. But this is where you guys are. Posting cartoons and repeating  BS: like your, "good quality Nix Film frame grab" that shows a "Brown" shirt on the guy moving Up-The-steps. I am eagerly waiting for you to POST THAT "Good Quality Nix Film Frame Grab" showing a "Brown" shirt. I Double Dog Dare you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2024, 03:54:56 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2024, 04:47:44 PM »
Simple:
Light Brown Cardigan/Sweater With White Coloured Shirt Underneath The Cardigan/Sweater
:)

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2024, 05:14:05 PM »
  Take a GOOD LOOK at that Nix Film Snippet that has been repeatedly posted on this thread. The BACK of the man moving Up-The-Steps is ENTIRELY WHITE. The Muchmore Film shows a man pivoting on The Steps. This man is wearing a COLORED Cardigan. The BACK of the Man on the Nix Film and the BACK of the Man on the Muchmore Film, show 2 different Men wearing differently colored shirts. The 2 shirt colors are not even close. Perhaps somebody will post that, "good quality Nix Film Frame Grab" that has been ballyhoo'd on this Forum.  I'm anxious to see this groundbreaking piece of evidence. I hope this does Not turn out to be like the alleged "2nd Zapruder Film" we hear about but Never do see.   
« Last Edit: June 12, 2024, 08:25:57 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2024, 05:14:05 PM »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2024, 11:05:43 PM »
  Take a GOOD LOOK at that Nix Film Snippet that has been repeatedly posted on this thread. The BACK of the man moving Up-The-Steps is ENTIRELY WHITE. The Muchmore Film shows a man pivoting on The Steps. This man is wearing a COLORED Cardigan. The BACK of the Man on the Nix Film and the BACK of the Man on the Muchmore Film, show 2 different Men wearing differently colored shirts. The 2 shirt colors are not even close. Perhaps somebody will post that, "good quality Nix Film Frame Grab" that has been ballyhoo'd on this Forum.  I'm anxious to see this groundbreaking piece of evidence. I hope this does Not turn out to be like the alleged "2nd Zapruder Film" we hear about but Never do see.

Just post the image you mean and clear all this up.