Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 4K Zapruder film  (Read 7251 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: 4K Zapruder film
« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2024, 04:38:25 PM »
Advertisement
  The man alleged to have run up The Steps is alleged to be wearing a LONG Sleeve BROWN Cardigan Sweater. What we see here is Nowhere close to the color Brown across this man's entire back. The flesh tone of his (R) Arm/Elbow is also present in this frame. Some might quibble with the degree of Whiteness in the SHORT Sleeve Shirt we see he is wearing, but that shirt is far, far closer to White vs Brown. There is No Contest. And, the Whiteness of his Shirt contrasts with the Darkness of his pants. A brown shirt would Not present this Clash of contrasting colors. Also, in this still frame we can see that patches of the Knoll grass are dying and turning BROWN. This "browning" of the grass is common in The South as the cooler temperatures of Fall/Winter hit that region of the USA. Compare the BROWN patches of grass to the WHITE Shirt that completely covers this man's back. There is No Comparison to the contrasting color of his White Shirt vs those Brown patches of grass that we see in this Nix Still Frame. 
« Last Edit: August 13, 2024, 04:42:30 PM by Royell Storing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: August 13, 2024, 04:38:25 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #49 on: August 13, 2024, 04:40:29 PM »

Offline Rudy Leue

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2024, 06:11:53 AM »
I have never joined a forum before, so please excuse my naivety. I started researching the JFK shooting 25-30 years ago. I slowed down my research around 2008, and just recently starting looking at it again. I can only find copies of the Zapruder film that has a narrower scope than I had seen before, as well as deep editing of frame cuts. Even the 4K on here seems to be a much more edited version than I saw before. I know I will never see the actual uncut version of the film, but there use to be a much better one available. Does anyone know how to get a copy of the less edited version?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: September 10, 2024, 06:11:53 AM »