Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Donald Trump nearly died in a helicopter crash with Willie Brown  (Read 1613 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Advertisement
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride.

Asked by a reporter about Vice President Kamala Harris’ previous relationship with Wille Brown and whether it helped her career trajectory, Trump said he knew Brown “very well” and told a story about the alleged helicopter incident.

“I know Willie Brown very well. In fact, I went down in a helicopter with him. We thought maybe this is the end. We were in a helicopter going to a certain location together, and there was an emergency landing,” Trump told reporters gathered at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida for his first news conference since the Democratic ticket was announced.

“This was not a pleasant landing, and Willie was, he was a little concerned. So I know him, I know him pretty well. I mean, I haven’t seen him in years,” Trump continued.

Below is a youtube video of Trump telling this story:

Brown, however, rejected Trump’s account as “obviously wrong” during a phone call later Thursday with CNN, saying: “I’ve never been in a helicopter with him in my life.”

“He is trying his best to get some way to degrade Kamala,” the former mayor also said of Trump and his Democratic rival for the presidency. “There is no reason why her name ought to be mentioned anywhere near his lies, period.”

The real story, as far as anyone can tell, is that Trump was not in a helicopter with Willie Brown, the former mayor of San Francisco, but, in 2018, was in a helicopter tourning burn areas with Governor Gavin Newsom and former California Goverrnor Jerry Brown. It appears that Donald Trump confused the white Jerry Brown with the black Willie Brown. Oh, and by the way, nothing out of the ordinary occurred on this helicopter flight. They did not come close to crashing.

Or perhaps he was confusing the story about the Kobe Bryant helicopter crash?

Or perhaps he was confusing a memory he has about flying in a airplane with Hannibal Lecter?

What caused this confusion? We may never know. Maybe even Donald Trump does not know.

This is becoming a more common problem with Trump, as he ages. He confused Biden with Obama, Haley with Pelosi, and now the black Brown with the white Brown. And a normal helicopter flight with a near fatal one. No wonder Trump has to take time off from campaigning but it doesn't do enough good. He still can't get enough rest.

In any case, I have to hear more about this story? What year did it occur? Where did the flight take place? How is it Trump and Willie Brown were on the same helicopter together? Did everyone panic? Did Trump have to heroically seize the controls to save everyone's life? I need to know more. Hopefully, Trump will be able to enlighten us on this incidence.

Or let me guess what the response will be. Trump is not really going crazy. Instead he is telling stories to fool us into thinking he is going crazy. He is just pulling one over on all of America.

This is a story that is not going to go away.

Is the September 10 debate still on?

89 days left. Can Trump hold it together?
« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 01:27:06 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

Re: Donald Trump nearly died in a helicopter crash with Willie Brown
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2024, 02:55:06 PM »
Cacklin' Kamala took a different kind of ride with "Willie."  Never let it be said she won't do anything to get a head.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »
Video proof of Trump's story has been found, as covered in a video taken that day:

It seems Donald Trump and Willie Brown were patrolling the border in a helicopter when they got a call to give aerial cover to a Border Patrol Agent who was engaged in a battle with a horde of aliens attempting to enter the country illegally. At around the 0:30 mark, you can see where Trump was forced to seize control of the helicopter to make a controlled crash landing after it was damaged by ground fire. Trump was a lot thinner back then.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2024, 03:30:01 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2024, 03:17:22 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2024, 03:26:50 PM »
Video proof of Trump's story has been found, as covered in a video taken that day:

It seems Donald Trump and Willie Brown were patrolling the border in a helicopter when they got a call to give aerial cover to a Border Patrol Agent who was engaged in a battle with a horde of aliens attempting to enter the country illegally. At the end of this clip, you can see Trump was forced to seize control of the helicopter to make a controlled crash landing after it was damaged by ground fire. Trump was a lot thinner back then.

Yes, don't worry about the flood of illegals, crime, inflation, endless wars, promoting child sex surgery, rioters burning down cities, abortion without limit to the moment of birth, a missing president with dementia, a coup, no press conferences.  Let's focus on every word spoken by Trump who gave an open-ended press conference in addition to numerous interviews while Cacklin' Kamala hides behind the teleprompter.

"Trump derangement syndrome" (TDS) is a term, usually for criticism or negative reactions to former United States president Donald Trump that are irrational and to have little regard towards Trump's actual policy positions, or actions undertaken by his administration.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 03:34:07 PM »
Cacklin' Kamala took a different kind of ride with "Willie."  Never let it be said she won't do anything to get a head.

Quit trying to change the subject. Did Donald Trump and Willie Brown experience a near crash while riding in a helicopter together? Or is Trump going crazy before our eyes and cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality?

Which is it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2024, 03:34:07 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2024, 03:35:13 PM »
Quit trying to change the subject. Did Donald Trump and Willie Brown experience a near crash while riding in a helicopter together? Or is Trump going crazy before our eyes and cannot tell the difference between fantasy and reality?

Which is it?

So obsessed with Trump.  He answered questions for over an hour.  He misspoke in one instance and conflated two guys named "Brown" both from California who Trump knew decades ago.  I guess that means he is going "crazy."  LOL. Compare that to the endless numbers of times Old Joe has misspoken or appeared in a fugue-like state.  Remind me again, which of them was forced to drop out after the debate?  No concern that guy is still the acting president even though no one has seen him while wars are escalating around the world?   

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2024, 04:15:29 PM »
“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first Black woman, to serve with a Black president.”   - Joe Biden

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2024, 11:57:49 PM »
“By the way, I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first Black woman, to serve with a Black president.”   - Joe Biden

But Biden is not in the race. Like Trump, you are obsessed with the idea of running against Biden.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2024, 11:57:49 PM »