Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Joe Biden's Legacy  (Read 6788 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Joe Biden's Legacy
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2024, 04:42:30 PM »
Advertisement
I think Trump was hit by a bullet fragment, not a bullet. There were bullet fragments found on the stage near where Trump was standing. There were 4 policemen standing near Trump on the stage and like Trump, they had minor wounds.

Also, a supersonic bullet can cause serious ear damage if it passes within 1.2 meters or 120 cm of an ear. If it was a bullet the struck his ear, it passed within 5 cm of his eardrum, and yet Trump did not go deaf in that ear, as far as I can tell. I doubt Trump would have been immediately released from the hospital in Butler PA if a bullet passed within 5 cm of his eardrum.

In any case the FBI is studying his and they will come up with a report on this at some point in time, probably after November 5.

Joe Elliott July 27:   "The object that struck Trump was not a bullet. It was a fragment of debris that was propelled by the bullet."  You are having as much trouble keeping your story straight as Kamala.  Maybe invest in a teleprompter and hire Obama's speech writer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2024, 04:42:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2024, 05:42:09 PM »
Joe posted numerous threads claiming Trump wasn't shot.  You engaged with him on many of those but you "never heard that one before"? Talk about desperation.

Not showing up in Google. What part of the Internet should I be lookin in?

Even disparaging Trump after he was shot.  What kind of person acts like Trump?  A hero.

Didn't Bonespurs raise the Selfless-Act bar himself, saying he would have the led charge into the Uvalde active-shooter situation? Instead, Old Duck takes the merest skin-deep abrasion wound and it makes him drop so fast, his shoes fly off. He's cowering below the podium before the agents (whom he charges each $300/night at his golf clubs) get to him. He's a zero, not a hero.

Of course, just being shot he had no idea that anyone else had been injured.  You think he was supposed to go back to the podium and ask "how the injured are"?  Then what?  He was going to break away from the secret service to console them.  Good grief.

DonOLD's first and only thought was how his shoes were doing. He thinks of his supporters as "basement dwellers".

I know things are boring in Canada but that level of Trump Derangement Syndrome is embarrassing.  Maybe ask yourself these questions.  What kind of person acts like Trudeau?  Putting on black and brown face numerous times.  What kind of person acts like Old Joe and Dirty Hunter taking millions from foreign governments in influence peddling?  What kind of person acts like Walz deserting his comrades just before they were deployed to a combat zone?   What kind of person is Kamala's husband impregnating his kids' nanny?  The great dad the media was fawning over last night?  What kind of person is Epstein Island VIP Bill Clinton speaking tonight?   But Trump is shot and he is the bad guy.

Trump's rhetoric had nothing to do with shooting?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2024, 06:16:16 PM by Jerry Organ »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 06:54:06 PM »
Not showing up in Google. What part of the Internet should I be lookin in?

Huh?  How about checking this forum?  Like the post that immediately preceded your bizarre rant.  I'll cut and paste it for you a second time:

Joe Elliott July 27:   "The object that struck Trump was not a bullet. It was a fragment of debris that was propelled by the bullet."   

You are really taking issue with what Trump said a moment after he was shot?  While he was still bleeding from a near death gun shot to the head.  You think he was supposed to break free from the secret service agents surrounding him to "console" people who he didn't know were even shot?  While someone might still be aiming a rifle at him for all he knew.   I've read some unhinged criticisms of Trump but that is tin foil hat derangement syndrome.  And you are also blaming Trump for getting shot?  Wow.  That is frightening to justify an assassination attempt.  How do you come up with that?  The shooter was an unhinged loon.  Another of the many young people of that age group whose mental health suffered from the unnecessary and politically motivated COVID closure of his school.  If anything else motivated him other than mental illness, it was being exposed to the same leftist media propaganda as yourself.  He contributed to ActBlue.  A left-wing group.  Another depressed, lonely loon with leftist political beliefs.  Calling LHO. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2024, 06:54:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2024, 11:31:48 PM »
Huh?  How about checking this forum?  Like the post that immediately preceded your bizarre rant.  I'll cut and paste it for you a second time:

Joe Elliott July 27:   "The object that struck Trump was not a bullet. It was a fragment of debris that was propelled by the bullet."   

I see. I thought you meant Joe Biden when you responded to my post about the DNC.

You are really taking issue with what Trump said a moment after he was shot?  While he was still bleeding from a near death gun shot to the head.

The superficial graze wasn't "a near death gun shot to the head". It was skin-deep in a small area of the outer ear rim ("felt the bullet ripping through the skin", said Trump). Ronny Jackson's description of 2 cm described surrounding swelling. Media described the injury as "Trump was not seriously wounded" and "Trump suffered an ear injury but was not seriously hurt". The psychological trauma was more concerning, said Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

You think he was supposed to break free from the secret service agents surrounding him to "console" people who he didn't know were even shot?

No. I said that instead of only expressing concern about his shoes, he could have asked if anyone else was shot. Not go to where they were.

While someone might still be aiming a rifle at him for all he knew.

No. The concern over the shoes was after the real heroes, the SS agents, lifted him up, after they can be heard saying the shooter was down. Even if Trump thought another gunman might have been present, he only was concerned about recovering his shoes. Just before leaving the podium area, Trump egoistically took the time to fist-pump (exposing himself to another shooter if there had been one, so I think he knew the shooter was down). And still Ol' Yeller didn't ask about anyone else.

I've read some unhinged criticisms of Trump but that is tin foil hat derangement syndrome.  And you are also blaming Trump for getting shot?  Wow.  That is frightening to justify an assassination attempt.  How do you come up with that?  The shooter was an unhinged loon.  Another of the many young people of that age group whose mental health suffered from the unnecessary and politically motivated COVID closure of his school.

The shooter was a victim of bullying, so he went after the King of Bullies, Daffy Duck. BTW, why is Melania ("Be Best") no longer concerned about cyber-bullying, now that hubby had taken it to extreme heights?

If anything else motivated him other than mental illness, it was being exposed to the same leftist media propaganda as yourself.  He contributed to ActBlue.  A left-wing group. Another depressed, lonely loon with leftist political beliefs.  Calling LHO.

Crooks, then 17, made a one-time $15 donation on the same day President Biden was inaugurated. Eight months later, he registered as a Republican, which he remained all his life.

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2024, 07:12:31 AM »
Joe Elliott July 27:   "The object that struck Trump was not a bullet. It was a fragment of debris that was propelled by the bullet."  You are having as much trouble keeping your story straight as Kamala.  Maybe invest in a teleprompter and hire Obama's speech writer.
"
The FBI said it was a bullet or a bullet fragment. And they didn't find non bullet fragments on the stage, they found fragments of a bullet. So I have "changed my story". And I will change my story again if the FBI finally rules that it was a bullet. But I doubt this will happen because Trump should have lost his hearing in his right ear and would not have been almost immediately released by the doctors if he was struck in the ear by a bullet, even a grazing bullet. But I await their report.

My "story" does not always stay "straight", that is always stay the same. It is affected by new evidence.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2024, 07:39:22 PM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2024, 07:12:31 AM »

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2024, 03:04:49 PM »
"
But I doubt this will happen because Trump should have lost his hearing in his right ear and would not have been almost immediately released by the doctors if he was struck in the ear by a bullet, even a grazing bullet. But I await their report.

The supersonic shock wave does not deliver much energy. If the 10 gram bullet traveling at 1000 m/s loses on the order of 1 m/s per m of travel the energy imparted per m is:
1/2 m(v2-(v-1)2)=1/2 m(2v-1)=m(v-.5)=10 joules. And that is distributed in a cone over an entire metre. His ear opening is maybe 1cm and on one side of the cone. So the energy reaching the ear is 1/200th of that or .05J.  And the bullet would have to pass over the ear canal to impart some of that energy to the ear drum. In this case, the bullet passed an inch or so above the ear canal because it struck the upper part of the outer ear. 

What evidence is there that a bullet shock wave event applied directly over the ear canal will cause hearing loss ie. break an ear drum?
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 06:40:30 PM by Andrew Mason »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2024, 12:08:11 PM »

The superficial graze wasn't "a near death gun shot to the head". It was skin-deep in a small area of the outer ear rim ("felt the bullet ripping through the skin", said Trump). Ronny Jackson's description of 2 cm described surrounding swelling. Media described the injury as "Trump was not seriously wounded" and "Trump suffered an ear injury but was not seriously hurt". The psychological trauma was more concerning, said Dr. Sanjay Gupta.

The bullet came within a hair of blowing his head off.  And you are quibbling over whether it was a near death experience?   A near death experience can be both physical and mental.  This incident qualifies on both counts.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2024, 10:15:03 PM »
The bullet came within a hair of blowing his head off.  And you are quibbling over whether it was a near death experience?   A near death experience can be both physical and mental.  This incident qualifies on both counts.

I didn't say it wasn't a near-death experience. It was. The video and photos are very disturbing to watch. The one death and two who had actual serious injuries are heart-wrenching.

I questioned your cult-like exaggeration of Der Messiah's pathetically-tiny wound being life-threatening, when you wrote:

"While he was still bleeding from a near death gun shot to the head."
« Last Edit: September 04, 2024, 11:23:26 PM by Jerry Organ »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2024, 10:15:03 PM »