Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Clyde Haygood "Police Motorcycle Officer" Identification  (Read 902 times)

Offline Steve Barber

Re: Clyde Haygood "Police Motorcycle Officer" Identification
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2024, 03:37:40 PM »
Advertisement
  Based on the WC Testimony of Officer Harkness, if this is  Harkness on the far (R), the image would be captured after Officer Haygood's 5 minute window/12:35 radio transmission. Testimony, (though often dismissed on this Forum when it does not fit the routinely accepted narrative), does  remain very Important. The Harkness 3 wheel motorcycle being nowhere in sight, is a timeline "tell". What we are seeing is After Harkness was instructed to help secure the rear of the TSBD. This is why Testimony is important. It can supply timeline(s). And, I do Not buy into the blanket assertion that we are seeing the "No Glove Cop" holding a "glove" in his (L) hand. We see this object in this figure's hand earlier on the Darnell/Martin footage. Never do we ever see finger(s) or a thumb or anything else dangling down from this object. This "object" ALWAYS maintains the same shape/form. The shape form of this object is consistent. It is a Solid object.     

You are absolutely going to like this Royell Storing.  I looked a lot closer at the motorcycle in Darnell that I mentioned, and guess what?  It's a three-wheeler, and Harkness is in the left side of frame.  I whole heartedly aadmit that I made a huge mistake in saying the motorcycle is Haygood's, and I deeply apologize for ,y error in misidentifying the motorcycle by saying that it belonged to Haygood. I also believe that Harkness is at the elft edge of thr frame: 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2024, 03:37:40 PM »

Online Robin Unger

« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:17:15 AM »
Hi Steve.

Harkness can also be seen riding his 3-wheeler near the cars & the train in the Hughes Film.

« Last Edit: Today at 10:51:01 AM by Robin Unger »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: Today at 10:17:15 AM »