Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Very Short Enhanced Tina Towner Film Repeated With Various Speed Slow Motions  (Read 1005 times)

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
Advertisement
Very Short Enhanced Tina Towner Film Repeated With Various Speed Slow Motions

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Robin Unger

Online Charles Collins

In the top clip (the one nearest the end of Tina Towner’s segment showing the limo in front of the TSBD) we can see Jackie’s left hand suddenly jerk up and quickly and immediately back down. That seems very unusual. At about the same time, JFK suddenly jerks his head to his right. These two reactions appear to me to be evidence of an early missed first shot. Combine this evidence with the reactions in the crowd of spectators (shown in the Zapruder film) that was documented in another thread and it becomes stronger evidence. I think that we should try to compare the timing of these reactions to the ones in the Zapruder film. First guess is that these reactions by Jackie and JFK came first.

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Royell Storing

It's difficult to see without blowing up that "hand?" movement segment, but that movement could be Mrs Connally making a quick wave to her (R) across the JFK Limo. Jackie's lack of any movement what-so-ever, would not match being startled by either a possible gunshot, backfire, or fire cracker sound.

Online Charles Collins

It's difficult to see without blowing up that "hand?" movement segment, but that movement could be Mrs Connally making a quick wave to her (R) across the JFK Limo. Jackie's lack of any movement what-so-ever, would not match being startled by either a possible gunshot, backfire, or fire cracker sound.

It is the back of Jackie's left hand. The fingers are not visible, so it appears to me to be a fist. The shape of it indicates the thumb closest to Jackie. The size of it indicates it is close to the left side of the limo. If it was further away, it would appear smaller. Again, this is most unusual (the fist, the quickness, and the timing).

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Charles Collins

It is the back of Jackie's left hand. The fingers are not visible, so it appears to me to be a fist. The shape of it indicates the thumb closest to Jackie. The size of it indicates it is close to the left side of the limo. If it was further away, it would appear smaller. Again, this is most unusual (the fist, the quickness, and the timing).

I sheepishly have to retract the above analysis. After further study, I now believe that to be JBC's left hand. Earlier in the clip we can see him apparently touching his hair with his left hand. And it now appears to me that his hand temporarily "disappears," due to the shadows, as he lowers his hand. What I was mistaking for Jackie"s hand appears to be JBC's hand after it "reappears" as it is coming out of a shadow.

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

In the top clip (the one nearest the end of Tina Towner’s segment showing the limo in front of the TSBD) we can see Jackie’s left hand suddenly jerk up and quickly and immediately back down. That seems very unusual. At about the same time, JFK suddenly jerks his head to his right. These two reactions appear to me to be evidence of an early missed first shot. Combine this evidence with the reactions in the crowd of spectators (shown in the Zapruder film) that was documented in another thread and it becomes stronger evidence. I think that we should try to compare the timing of these reactions to the ones in the Zapruder film. First guess is that these reactions by Jackie and JFK came first.
The hand appears a couple of seconds before Oswald's first shot (he fired one more shot about 6 seconds after the first).
The first shot was 5 Towner frames before the end of Towner's footage.
The first shot ricocheted offa the overhead signal arm, some lead splatter hitting jfk in the back of the head.

Online Royell Storing

There's a major problem with the theory that a shot from the TSBD sniper's nest hit the signal arm.  That problem is that the shooter would have to be Standing Up and fire a shot Downward through the half open 6th floor window in order to strike the signal arm. The sniper would then need to sit down, reacquire the target/JFK, and work his Bolt Action rifle for 2 more shots. All of this being executed over the course of mere seconds. When you consider that the sniper is alleged to have planned ahead and clandestinely built himself a sniper's nest, his mandatory up-n-down shooting posture while working a WW II bolt action rifle is totally inconsistent.   

JFK Assassination Forum