Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor  (Read 17677 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
Advertisement

Your requiring the clearance of a  "100% Certainty" Bar also might explain why OJ walked away. With the passage of time comes a degree of uncertainty regarding any matter. Whether it be inside a court of law or inside a mind = remembrance. This goes with the territory and has to be duly accepted. To the question of whether 1 single fingerprint can convict someone, as Dick Martin used to say, "You bet your sweet bippy".

Royell, instead of rambling on about O.J. Simpson, the passage of time, inside a mind = remembrance, blah blah, just post something, anything that shows I'm wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 10:10:22 PM »

Are YOU Now wanting to run away from your opinion above?

Out of respect for this forum, I intend to remain polite. That said, from what do I "Now want to run away from"? I was discussing a "specific finger print" that to me lacks evidentiary value, for a "specific accusation", and referenced a previous post to indicate a basis for a conclusion.

Your post sir, indicates a desire to start an argument, well beyond a simple disagreement. However, our discussion is now complete.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
Of course if you tie in Darby's identification "blindly" of a small fingerprint of Malcolm Wallace then you would be bringing Lyndon Baines Johnson into the mix of the JFK Assassination as Wallace was a hitman who tookl out problems that LBJ needed to have "taken out". Wallace was supposed to have been working in California at the time of the assassination , so that was a hell of a shot, as was the shot that Lee Harvey Oswald made from the break room inside the TSBD . The War Machine took off " Big Time " after JFK was murdered in Dallas and it hasn't even started to slow down. War=Money ! It's a very sad state of affairs !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »
Royell, it's not as simple as that. To positively link a fingerprint to a suspect you need a certain number of identical marks (14 rings a bell but that may be wrong) Darby claims to have identified, (whatever) the number of identical marks needed for a positive ID, but other fingerprint experts disagree with him. If there were more fingerprints available for comparison then the experts could reach a consensus but there isn't. Larry's correct, a court would never convict a suspect on just one controversial fingerprint, a defence lawyer would just pull it apart. The 'Wallace' print is certainly tantalising but like so much in this case 100% certainty is out of reach.

How many points of identification were found on the magic palmprint?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »
Not Wallace.

Mytton has a habit of thinking that colored blobs painted on low-res blurry images are enough to prove that he is correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 10:05:36 PM »
How many points of identification were found on the magic palmprint?

Eleven, John:

Before you ask I have no idea if that's enough for a positive ID in a court of law, sorry.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:38:25 PM by Denis Pointing »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »
Ten, John:

Before you ask I have no idea if that's enough for a positive ID, sorry.

Actually it's the partial palmprint that was allegedly lifted from the rifle that I was referring to.  I don't find Oswald's prints being on boxes where he works to be significant.

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 07:12:40 AM »
Actually it's the partial palmprint that was allegedly lifted from the rifle that I was referring to.  I don't find Oswald's prints being on boxes where he works to be significant.

You would find it significant if you knew the evidence, regarding Oswald's prints on the boxes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 07:12:40 AM »