Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR  (Read 20624 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Z Film & Other Evidence Makes Conspiracy VERY CLEAR
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 02:01:31 AM »
Advertisement
     This renders the images on the Current Zapruder Film unreliable.
That film was altered [for the public]
Some of it was deleted.
 The back of Kennedy's head was blacked out starting with Z317...
Documentary......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2018, 02:01:31 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2018, 03:46:12 AM »
Frame 220 of " The Zapruder film - New improved digitized version (2013)" by Mr.Chrillemanen - you tube

0:11 / 0:26  " The Zapruder film- full length, full width , Good quality " by otingocni06 2-52011- you tube

3:39/8:05   "Zapruder film Frame by Frame ( High Quality )" ertGaming 12-29-2011   you tube

All 3 of these films shows the figure from the reflection off of  Zapruders camera , BUT there are other zapruder films where the sprockets are not shown and the film goes forward past the figure in question and it seemed pretty odd for that same area to not be shown . The figure in question makes this film take on a new meaning. I always stayed fixated on jfk and Connally as did 99.9% of the crowd that day in Dallas.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2018, 06:38:01 AM »
I actually believe the Zapruder film is exonerated by that watermark which is present in the cogs of the entire film.   Not only is that consistent, but you can find the matching frame which would match the Altgens frame at the same instant.  Each one was taken from 2 different cameras and match each other.  If I could not match this  with another film, I would have to question its authenticity and credibility.  There is also another film which also is consistent in comparison to the Zapruder film when looking at what I call the bi-afro girl when she changes direction at z-322 - there is much synergy between the films.

Now I am not saying that animators did not enhance or modify frames but the basics of the original film are consistent with other photos and films.   It does not mean that the frames themselves were not doctored in order to prove that shots came from the TSBD building.  It seems that the film was a necessary item of evidence in the frame job of LHO as just certain frames were used and nothing was released to the public until many years later.  They relied on frames Z-313/14 to prove a shot that came from behind!  If you remove those 2 frames from the Zapruder film, you see an entirely different picture.

It also was very convenient that a neck shot came in from behind the sign which could not be recorded by Zapruder.   Very coincidental that his position hid that and that he was given his 33rd degree Masonhood shortly after his filming!   The WC was also full of high order Masons - pure coincidence we must assume! 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2018, 06:38:01 AM »

Online Mitch Todd

« Reply #51 on: July 07, 2018, 06:55:03 AM »
          YOU have claimed that "GUNK in the camera" is responsible for that Image. If this is true, All images produced by that camera become questionable.  This renders the images on the Current Zapruder Film unreliable.

The image I'm talking about is the "rifleman reflection" Blevins claims to see in the intersprocket area. It takes up a very small amount of real estate per frame. An anomaly that small doesn't effect the overall image, or its credibility.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2018, 09:11:47 AM »
This guy is a fraud. No offense to you but he's full of crap. Do some research on Mr. Blevins. Look into his research on Bigfoot, the garden of Eden and Noah's Ark. My opinion he's just looking for a quick payday. Nothing he does should be taken seriously. I 100% believe in a conspiracy involving our government but all this guy is doing is muddying the waters.

Thanks John A lot of it very interesting The guy on the second floor of county records along with the other corroborating flash from that location from a different film makes the evidence of a shot  almost incontrovertible It seems however that this hot would have come much earlier than the first reports of gunfire or do I have that wrong Excellent stuff and it is difficult to understand why it does not get more play Thanks for posting it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2018, 09:11:47 AM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #53 on: July 07, 2018, 08:34:05 PM »
I actually believe the Zapruder film is exonerated by that watermark which is present in the cogs of the entire film.   Not only is that consistent, but you can find the matching frame which would match the Altgens frame at the same instant.  Each one was taken from 2 different cameras and match each other.  If I could not match this  with another film, I would have to question its authenticity and credibility.  There is also another film which also is consistent in comparison to the Zapruder film when looking at what I call the bi-afro girl when she changes direction at z-322 - there is much synergy between the films.

Now I am not saying that animators did not enhance or modify frames but the basics of the original film are consistent with other photos and films.   It does not mean that the frames themselves were not doctored in order to prove that shots came from the TSBD building.  It seems that the film was a necessary item of evidence in the frame job of LHO as just certain frames were used and nothing was released to the public until many years later.  They relied on frames Z-313/14 to prove a shot that came from behind!  If you remove those 2 frames from the Zapruder film, you see an entirely different picture.

It also was very convenient that a neck shot came in from behind the sign which could not be recorded by Zapruder.   Very coincidental that his position hid that and that he was given his 33rd degree Masonhood shortly after his filming!   The WC was also full of high order Masons - pure coincidence we must assume!

They cleverly removed the Black Dog Man Nook from the bottom of the Z Film. That is Not hard to do as Groden did likewise with his copy of the Bell Film. For whatever reason Groden removed The Cuban and The Umbrella Man sitting on the retaining wall from the bottom of his copy of the Bell Film/DVD.
           The Blackest Hole in the Z Film, (and there are many), is the Start-Stop-GAP at the beginning of the film. This missing footage would have given us a view of the Records Bld and the Dal Tex Bld as the JFK Limo turned onto Elm St. This is why after initially buying Limited Print rights from Zapruder, Life came back the following day and bought every scrap of film he had. They knew based on what the film revealed, the taking of a meat clever to it would be mandatory.  After finishing with their lobotomy on the film, they then Immediately put it under lock-n-key for the next 12 years. 
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:40:01 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2018, 09:11:38 PM »

The Blackest Hole in the Z Film, (and there are many), is the Start-Stop-GAP at the beginning of the film. This missing footage would have given us a view of the Records Bld and the Dal Tex Bld as the JFK Limo turned onto Elm St.

As far as you know, no official quotes exist where Zapruder, or his Daughter, said they never stopped filming?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #54 on: July 07, 2018, 09:11:38 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #55 on: July 07, 2018, 10:18:28 PM »
The image I'm talking about is the "rifleman reflection" Blevins claims to see in the intersprocket area. It takes up a very small amount of real estate per frame. An anomaly that small doesn't effect the overall image, or its credibility.

You say, "it takes up a very Small amount of real estate per frame". How much real estate does that Black Patch/"GUNK" on the back of JFK's head consume? If you are admitting that Zapruder's camera has a Consistent "anomaly" created by "GUNK" in his camera, then this anomaly can also have occurred elsewhere on his film. Nice work.